Language Courses for Business in Canterbury
Whether it’s an individual employee or a group of employees we have everything you need to deliver outstanding language training. Our fully account-managed service removes the day to day headaches associated with organising and coordinating the training.
Speak to us today about your needs. Hundreds of companies, all over the UK, have used our services. You’ll be in good company.
Information on our Business Language Training
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Canterbury. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Why choose us?
- Fully managed process
- Hassle free course coordination
- High quality teaching
Fully managed process
You will be assigned an account manager who will manage all courses from start to finish. You can contact your assigned account manager at any time if you have any queries.
Hassle free course coordination
Our systems, processes and people are time-tested. Your account manager will know exactly how to organise your course or courses so that they go like clockwork. Every time. Leaving you free to focus on other tasks.
High quality training
Our experienced tutors are carefully selected from a network of tutors across the UK. They all have years of experience from either private tutoring or corporate language training or both. They’re all well vetted and tested on their enthusiasm to deliver a great service.
“Need a reliable language training supplier? Look no further. We’ve got the team to make your training go like clockwork.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director