Established Supplier of Language Teachers to Companies Throughout the UK
Are you looking around for language training providers? Perhaps you have employees or managers who have expressed an interest in learning a foreign language for work. Or maybe you have employees who need help with their English to progress in their roles.
We’ve helped companies large and small throughout the UK, set up language courses for their employees. We can help you too.
Information on Our Business Language Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Bournemouth. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher provided me with support material and advice on books, CDs etc so that I can carry on learning at my own convenience when I am travelling.”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
Why Companies Entrust us with their Language Learning Requirements
- Experienced account management team
- Quality training
- Online progress tracking and session reporting
Experienced account management team
With many years experience, our team can organise and coordinate all types of courses. Including multiple courses. We’ve been doing this for a while and are continually refining our processes so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
All trainers in our network are handpicked by the director and his team. You can be sure that the trainer we send you will have been through a thorough recruitment and interview process and will be well prepared for the course.
Online progress tracking and session reporting
You can stay in control with attendance and student progress via our online system. If required, we can provide you with a login where you can track everything you need to.
“With our experienced team of account managers you can be sure your company language training will be organised quickly and efficiently.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director