High quality face to face language lessons for your employees
You need a language course provider for your employees. You need look no further! Our fully-managed, tailored courses might just be what you’re looking for. Whether your staff language training needs are large or small we can help. Our experts will organise courses from start to finish.
Information on Our Business Language Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Bishops Stortford. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The language learning support is structured and flexible so you can learn at your own pace depending on travel and other business commitments”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
How we can help to add value to you
- Hassle-free course coordination
- Quality training
- Accountability via online system
Hassle-free course coordination
Delegate the time-consuming work of engaging with a trainer and organising the lessons. Our team have been doing this for years. We’ve built a large, nationwide network of trainers who we can call upon when there’s a need.
Each and every trainer in our network knows what they’re doing. Your courses will go swimmingly. And most importantly, our trainers will have each delegate’s language learning as their top priority, so they’ll make progress.
Accountability via online system
Even though the hard work is delegated to our team. That doesn’t mean you lose control over what’s going on. Access to your own personal area on our system will show you, at a glance, how each student is progressing and how they have attended the lessons.
“Imagine being able to sit back while your language courses are taken care of quickly and efficiently. This is what we can do for you.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director