Helping You Find the Language Tutors You Need
Are you looking around for a tutor or a supplier of business language training? Make it easy for yourself. A call or message to us and we can sort you out with a quality, experienced language tutor.
Details of The Business Language Training
- Venue for Courses: Anywhere in Birmingham – On or Off-Site Options Available
- Type of Training: 1 to 1 or Groups
- Days and Times of Training: During Office Hours or Out of Hours Available
- Duration of Each Session: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
- Start Dates: Your Choice
- Course Length: Your Choice – Ask us for advice
- Lesson Frequency: Your Choice
- Course Content: Bespoke Course – Agreed following needs analysis
“When I first started I didn’t know anything, now I can get by and understand…I would definitely recommend it”
Gavin Peralta (Siemens Thameslink) on his Business Language Training
3 Reasons to Use Us
- Fully Account-Managed Service
- Regular Updates on Progress
- In-Depth Needs Analysis
Fully Account-Managed Service
Your experienced account manager conducts the initial search and matching of tutor and students. Your account manager will also liaise with tutor and students to get lessons set up, and can offer ongoing support.
Regular Updates on Progress
Each student is connected to our system where they can keep track of their progress lesson by lesson via an email report.
In-Depth Needs Analysis
For 1:1 lessons we can speak with the student over the phone. Check their level and diagnose their needs. For groups, we can liaise directly with course organisers over the phone to create a bespoke course offering.
“Delegate the task of organising business language training to us. Our team has the skills and experience to get it sorted with no fuss.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director (also in charge of Business Language Training)