Arabic Courses Brighton
Are you looking at options for Arabic Courses? Perhaps private lessons are something you have considered? If you have then good on you! Private lessons are one of the most important tools in your arsenal if you’re serious about making strides forward with your Arabic.
More information about our Arabic Courses
- Venue: Anywhere in Brighton
- Start dates: ASAP or when you are ready
- Times and days: To fit around your schedule
- Length of each lesson: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week)
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
3 great reasons to enrol on one of our Arabic Courses
- Finding a teacher handled by us
- Easy to get started
- Simple payment
Finding a teacher handled by us
Let us do the heavy lifting! We can search for and contact teachers in our network. There will be sure to be somebody near you who we can match you to.
Easy to get started
It’s simple to get started. Give us a call or send us a message and we’ll get things going. Once you’re ready we’ll start contacting teachers in our network so you can begin your lessons as soon as possible.
Paying for your course is easy. We can take a credit or debit card over the phone. You can even re-book more lessons by just letting us know.
“Hopefully you have a chance to practice your Arabic. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. It’s proof you’re trying.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director