Spanish Tutors Needed in Manchester
We are looking for an experienced freelance Spanish tutor in Manchester who is looking for extra teaching hours to supplement their income. Is this you?
What you’ll need:
- To already be living in Manchester
- To have access to your own car
- Native-speaker or near native-speaker level of Spanish (C1 minimum)
- At least 2 years Spanish tutoring experience
Questions to consider before applying:
- Are you comfortable conducting lessons at student homes and workplaces?
- Could you take on tutoring work on a freelance basis?
Exactly what is required of our language tutors is contained in the tutor role description, which is available for download below.
Tutor Role Description