Portuguese Tutor SheffieldCourse information
An Easier Way to Improve Your Portuguese
Estimated Reading Time: Around 1 minute 30 seconds
Do you want to learn Portuguese? Not sure where or how to start? Do you feel like it would be good to have somebody to ‘hold your hand’ and guide you through the basics?
A private Portuguese tutor could be the answer.
My name is Ed. I’m head of the language courses here at the UK Language Project Sheffield. I hope my team and I can assist you to develop your Portuguese language skill.
Private Tuition Information
- Venue for Lessons: Any
- Course Start Dates: Any
- Lesson Times/Days: Your choice
- Frequency of Lessons: At least 1 x 1.5 hour session per week
- Total Length of Course: At least 3 months study is recommended to progress
Help Finding You a Portuguese Tutor
- Talk to our friendly language team first
- Explore together to decide whether private lessons are for you
- If happy, pay your course fees safely and securely through us
Why Should You Choose Private Lessons with Us?
- In-depth initial needs analysis
- Qualified, experienced tutoring network
- Money Back Guarantee
In-Depth Initial Needs Analysis
Talk it through on the telephone with our language experts. Decide whether a private tutor would be of benefit.
Qualified, Experienced Tutor Network
You’ll be having lessons with an experienced Portuguese tutor. Your learning is in good hands. Let us know if you’d like to learn the Brazilian or Portuguese variety.
Money Back Guarantee
We’ll refund your course fees if you’re not happy. So no risk to you.
“It’s been going great so far I’ve been really pleased with the investment”
Mike Blair on his Private Lessons
How to Proceed
I wish you all the best in improving your Portuguese.
Ed O’Neill is the founder and Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield. A serial language learner, he currently has learning Arabic and Mandarin in his sights.