Mandarin Tutor SheffieldCourse information
Get a Head Start with Your Mandarin
Estimated Reading Time: Around 1 minute 25 seconds
Are you looking to learn Mandarin? Wondering how to go about it?
How about a private tutor?
Hi, my name is Ed O’Neill and I’m the Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield. My team and I would be delighted to help find you a Mandarin tutor.
More Information on Private Tuition
- Venue: Your choice of location
- Course Length: Pay in 6 hour blocks. At least 3 months study is recommended to progress
- Start Date: Any
- Lesson Times/Days: Fit with your needs
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
How Can Our Mandarin Tutors Help?
- No time wasted trawling lists of tutors and no upfront cost to you
- Meet tutor on Skype beforehand for no obligation chat
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Save Time and Expense
Leave the Tutor Hunt to us! We’ll contact tutors in our network. And find someone who can speak to you on Skype initially. Free of charge.
Free 1st Session via Skype
Discuss your needs. Discuss your goals and aspirations for your Mandarin. Then agree on a focus and structure for your course. Only pay your fees when completely happy to go ahead.
Be completely satisfied and happy with your lessons or your money back. Promise.
“1 hour of private lessons is like 6 or 7 hours in class!”
Alessandro Toccafondi on his private lessons
Enjoy learning Mandarin!
Ed O’Neill is the founder and Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield. He speaks 5 languages. His big goal for the near future is to learn Mandarin! He’s definitely going to use a Mandarin tutor!