Italian Tutor SheffieldCourse information
Helping You Find the Perfect Italian Tutor
Estimated Reading Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
Do you need help looking for an Italian tutor? Are you looking at options for how to go ahead and improve your Italian?
How about private lessons with one of our Italian tutors? You’ll improve. Fast.
How We Help You
- Arrange for you to meet tutor on Skype – free of charge
- Design a bespoke course for you
- Take course payment via credit/debit card
More Information about Tuition
- Lesson Times: Your choice
- Lesson Venue: Wherever suits you
- Start Date: Any
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hours per week
- Length of Course: Pay in 6 hour blocks (at least 3 months of study is recommended to progress)
I’m Ed. It would be a pleasure if me and my team here at the UK Language Project Sheffield could sort you out with an Italian tutor. To help you move forward towards your goals.
3 Ways You Benefit by Using our Tutor Matching Service
- Free organising of 1st Skype meeting with tutor
- High quality, experienced tutors – Guaranteed
- Easy payment and re-booking
Free 1st Meeting on Skype
Meet tutor first. Discuss needs. Make a plan. Decide if it’s for you. Only pay when happy to go ahead.
High-Quality, Experienced Tutors, Guaranteed
You’ll love your Italian tutor and your Italian lessons. If not totally satisfied you get your money back.
Easy Payment and Re-Booking
Pay easily and securely. Credit/Debit cards accepted. When you want to re-book you can. Tell us. We can take payment using your details on file.
“I loved my Italian lessons, I had a knowledgeable and patient teacher who made learning very enjoyable.”
Maria Lopez on her Italian Lessons
Take the Next Step
Let’s do it! Together.
Best of luck,
Ed is a keen language learner and polyglot. Although he doesn’t speak Italian he has fond memories of learning Italian for a school trip to the Italian Alps when he was 15!