German Tutor SheffieldCourse information
Taking Away the Hassle of Looking for a German Tutor
Estimated Reading Time: About 1 minute 45 seconds
Are you looking for a German tutor? Your search ends here.
3 Ways We can Help You in Your Tutor Search
- Initial finding done for you by our team
- Free initial discussion on telephone. To decide if it’s right for you
- Course payment handled safely and securely by us
I’m Ed O’Neill, the Academic Director here at the UK Language Project Sheffield. Me and my team love helping people out. We want to help you too!
More Information about German Tuition
- Times/Days of Lessons: Your choice
- Course Start Date: Your choice
- Lesson Venue: Wherever is good for you
- How often?: Minimum 1.5 hours per week
- How long?: At least 3 months study initially is recommended
3 Reasons to Use our Tutors to Help You Learn German
- Speak with our team first. Discuss your needs
- Pay Securely
- Full Progress Tracking and Reporting
Speak with Team First
Book in an initial discovery call with one of the team. Discover together whether lessons are for you.
Course fees paid securely by credit or debit card. Re-booking is easy. Send us a message. We can take a new payment with the card we have on file.
Progress Tracking and Reporting
After each lesson you get a report emailed to you with progress. Simply attending lessons forces you to make progress. You can keep track of how your doing.
“I had at least 3 breakthroughs with my German that have made such a difference to my understanding of the language.”
Brenda Woods on her German Lessons
Take The Next Step
Whatever you decide, we’re rooting for you!
Ed is the Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield and also started the company. A lifelong lover of language learning, he now tries to help as many people learn a language as possible.