IELTS Preparation Course LiverpoolCourse information
An Easier Way to Improve Your IELTS Score
This will take around 2 and a half minutes to read if English is not your 1st language
Are you finding the IELTS exam difficult? Do you have problems with the writing or the speaking part? Yes? A private IELTS teacher can show you what you need to get a good score.
IELTS Preparation Course Information
- How often are lessons? As often as you want
- What do you study? You choose what to study
- When are the lessons? Any time
- Where are the lessons? Any place in Liverpool
- When can you start? Any time
- How long is the course? You choose (Minimum booking required)
“After 3 weeks IELTS preparation I got 6.0. It was unbelievable and I was really happy. Thank you so much guys!”
Mirdiyor Makhamabyev on his IELTS Course and Successful Result
Why Take a Private IELTS Preparation Course with Us?
- Our teachers have good experience with IELTS
- We organise lessons for you
- You can speak to our team about your needs for free
The IELTS is a difficult exam. Our teachers know the common problems and how to fix them. Teachers can also help you with advice on exam technique and how to answer the questions.
We Organise Your Lessons for You
Call us or send us a message to discuss needs. We let you know when lessons are organised.
Speak To Our Team About Your Needs For Free
Before the course starts you can discuss any questions or issues you have with IELTS, for free. Discuss your needs, and find out if private lessons to prepare for IELTS are for you.
“Let’s prepare for IELTS together! Sometimes you need an expert to show you the way. All you need to do is ask.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director