German Tutor NewcastleCourse information
Take Away the Hassle of Searching for a German Tutor
Estimated Reading Time: (Less than 2 minutes)
A google search for ‘German Tutor Newcastle’ gives you over 400,000 results. Do you want to go through all those results? Then deal with contacting, recruiting, meeting and organising lessons? Maybe, maybe not…
But maybe there’s an easier way…
Getting a Top Quality German Tutor the Easy Way
- Find a German tutor in our network near you
- Organise free initial Skype chat
- Securely process your course payment if you want to go ahead
- Source and arrange for a replacement tutor if needed
“I learn very quickly as it is only me and the teacher”
Gregoire Dure on his Private Lessons
Meet the Director
I’m Ed O’Neill. The Academic Director of the UK Language Project Newcastle. We have a small locally-based team. I hope my team and I can help you on your way to improving your German.
3 Reasons to Take German Lessons Through Us
- Save Time and Effort – We arrange all the tutor matching and logistics so you don’t have to
- No Risk – Chat via Skype with tutor for free to discuss needs. Only go ahead if you are completely happy
- Extra Security – Moneyback Guarantee
Save Time and Effort in Your Search
A simple message via our contact form or a phone call and you can be set up with a tutor in no time. Our dedicated team is experienced at matching tutors to students. You have access to a large team of the best tutors in the North East.
Chat with Tutor via Skype for Free
Once matched, we will arrange an initial meeting for you with the tutor. It lasts 20 minutes or so. It’s free. You can discuss your needs and decide if it’s for you.
If you’re not happy with your tutor we will find another. If you’re still not happy. Or you want your money back, we will happily refund you.
We will only accept your money if you are completely satisfied!
Check Prices and Enquire
Best of luck with your German whatever you decide,
Ed is the founder of the UK Language Project. And lover of all things language. He knows some German. Mainly through using the Michel Thomas language learning CDs which he highly recommends.